You may be wondering what to get the art lover as a gift. Maybe your celebrating a Birthday, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Christmas or Anniversary. Whatever the occasion I have some great art gift ideas for you!
Looking for ages 3-5? Here is the link to my favorite art supplies for toddlers and preschoolers.Scribblers (Ages 3-5)
Looking for a kid ages 6-12? Here is the kids art supply list for our Createful Kids Channel. Looking for art books? click here to check out my kids favorites at ages 6-8. Click here to check out my kids favorites at ages 9-12.
Looking for a teen or adult? Read the suggestions I have below for the 10 best art gifts that every art lover will LOVE to have!
For your convenience I have added links for easy purchase through Amazon, I am an affiliate, thanks for supporting the creation of this post.
1. For those that like to color. A favorite Coloring Book andColored Pencils. This is so relaxing. Everybody needs to relax and unwind.
3. For those that love to paint but have very little time or they love the outdoors. . Watercolor Travel Set andWatercolor Journal.
4. For those that love to paint with Acrylics and oil Paints. A Table/Standing Easel Combo orBrush Cleaner or the most useful brush.
5. For the Photographer. The i phone telephoto lenses.
6. For those that love to read. Pick one of my favorite creativity books.
8. For those wanting to learn more about art. The Artist's Handbook to learn about techniques, products and mediums or Artist's Complete to solve art frustrations.
9. For those that need inspiration and motivation. These authors are artists that share their process.
10. For those that need to get out of the house. Find a local Workshop, Gallery or Museum and ask if they have a gift card, purchase lessons, or let her pick out an art piece. You can always find free art lessons here.
Hope this was helpful please share on your favorite Social Media. Thank You!
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”